Today was my turn to teach a photography workshop at the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. Jen McKen, Leeane Marie and John Craig taught all the previous workshops, so I had some pretty tough acts to follow. The workshop went really well (at least I thought so). Everyone seemed to be interested and what was really amazing is that people asked me a ton of questions. I really want to thank Bonny McCloskey from the Carnegie Library for helping to organize this workshop series, Travis Neely for allowing me to use some of his photographs and Jen McKen for proofreading my presentation. As promised, here are all the slides from the presentation:
- Canon EOS Utility for tethered shooting
- Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro - for tethered shooting, supposedly they have versions for Canon and Nikon
- Long USB cable for tethering from TigerDirect.
- Eye-fi - SD card with built-in wi-fi - great for wireless image transfer
- Pro lab for film processing
- Camera Bags
- Strobist Website - great resource for learning off-camera lighting
- AlienBees - studio flashes and wireless radio triggers
- PocketWizards - wireless radio triggers for flashes, studio lights and cameras
If I missed anything, please feel free to shoot me an email and ask. Don`t forget Val`s Intro to Adobe Photoshop class on April 10th and Advanced Photoshop + Lightroom on April 17th.